Apeks Bailout Switch Block
Products available by Quote Only.
The Bailout Switch Block allows the diver to switch from a primary gas supply to an alternate bailout gas supply (Emergency Gas Supply u2013 EGS). The Switch Block is used with any diving helmet or full face mask with a medium or low pressure gas supply.
- 4 x standard 3/8in MP outlet ports
- 1 x Bailout inlet port with 3/8in Hose Adapter (male)
- 1 x 1/2in NPT dual-use outlet/inlet port: see versions below
- Universal mounting plate suitable for all diver harnesses
- Block retained in place by spring-loaded button catch
- Block easily removable from the harness mounting
- Mounting plate remains fixed to harness
Switch Block Versions
- AP0281/G For use with the Aqua Lung G3000SS Diving Helmet
- AP0281 For use with all other full face masks and diving helmets. Includes non-return (one-way) inlet valve & umbilical adapters
- AP0281-PS Public Safety Version of AP0281 includes non-return valuve and 1 Scuba Adapter.
- An optional Flow Restrictor is available for use with a suit inflator hose
- Robust, durable and reliable
- User-friendly configuration and operation
- All ports marked for easy identification
- Use with surface-supply umbilical or Scuba cylinder
- CE Approved to standard EN15333-1:2008
|Part #||Select Option|
|AP0281-PS||Public Safety Version - Includes 1 Scuba Adapter|
|AP0281||Standard Version - Includes 4 Adapters|
|AP0283||Switch Block, Mount|